Wednesday, May 03, 2006

At the recent Public Libraries Association conference, the nice folks at Polaris took photos of us that are similar to the popular READ posters published by the American Library Association. They gave me a print right there and the digital version arrived today. I'm holding "Mercator: The Man Who Mapped the Planet", by Nicholas Crane, which I was reading at the time. I always like to have a book around. My second greatest fear is that I'll have some free time without a book. My greatest fear is that I'll have to go five minutes without talking about myself. So.....I was interviewed last month by "55 Plus" magazine, a free local publication. The article "Blogging, the Hot New Thing for the 55-Plus Crowd" came out today. There are a few quotes from me and other area bloggers. You can find copies in the library lobby.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Jill Hurst-Wahl said...

And you didn't mention Taoist Tai Chi when you were interviewed, did you? Congrats on the notoriety!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home