Thursday, December 14, 2006

Meebo Me

I'm trying a new experiment with my blog. I've added a feature that will let any visitor chat live with me. It's called "Meebo me." Meebo is a web site that lets people with different instant messaging accounts chat with each other. Meebo me lets anyone send an instant message to me from my blog. You don't need an account with an instant messaging service to use it.

If you see the message "Davemanlpl is online," I'm ready to chat with you. Just click in the Type here box and press Return when you're ready to send the message. The text will appear in the empty window, along with my reply. If you see the message "I'm away from my computer" or "Daveman is offline" you can still send me a message and I'll read it when I get back.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

MeeboMe is great! I specifically like that I don't have to have an account to chat with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home