Mac vs PC
Today I started my desktop iMac and my Tablet PC at the same time. For the first hour, this is what I accomplished with each one.
On the Mac
- read and sent e-mail messages
- loaded iGoogle and Google Reader; read items from at least a dozen news sources and blogs
- revised wireless presentation that I'll do next week
- checked for software updates
- checked progress of approaching thunderstorms
On the PC
None of its programs, not even System Restore, will come up. I have restarted at least 6 times, the hard way, by pressing the power button. My goal was to download the lastest security updates from Microsoft. IE tried to start but locked up 3 times.