Monday, August 01, 2005

Daveman is back from vacation! I didn't get anywhere near a computer the whole time I was gone. But I did find an excellent coffee shop, The Raven, in Port Huron, Michigan. My wife and I were visiting family and friends there. Excellent selection of coffee, a large menu, live music, wireless hot spot and cool t-shirts!

Just a reminder that I'll be presenting the "Your Computer Needs a Flu Shot, Too!" program at the library this Saturday, 8/6, from 2:00 - 3:00 in the Sargent Meeting Room. I'll show free and easy ways to secure and protect your computer when you're on the Internet. You’ll discover to how to recognize common dangers and minimize risks. You’ll learn what to do, and not do, with dangerous e-mail messages. We’ll also show how to keep your system updated to guard against viruses, worms, Trojan horses, hackers and spyware. No registration necessary. Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home