Saturday, December 23, 2006

Central NY PC Users Group Program

I'll be speaking at the next meeting of the Central New York PC Users Group on January 8, 2007. The meeting will be held at Liverpool Public Library. You can attend the meeting even if you're not a member of the group, but you need to register. You can do this on their web site, but preference is given to CNYPCUG members. Non-member registration begins January 4.

The program is titled "You, Too, Can Be a Blogger." I'll be showing various types of blogs, blog search engines, how to set up a blog reader and how to create a blog using Blogger. We'll also discuss legal issues related to blogging.

Next week I'll be at the North Pole helping Santa clean up, so I probably won't be blogging.

Last week my Secret Santa gave me a gift certificate to Peet's Coffee & Tea! She read my blog post about wishing for some. One of the other perks about this job is having great co-workers.

Best wishes to everyone for a wonderful holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home