Wednesday, January 10, 2007

From the Department of Stating the Obvious

My ancient Palm (model M105) has been acting up, so far the past few weeks I've been using iCal, the calendar program on the Mac. It's easy to use and I like it. Its icon looks like this:

So today I was on the Apple site reading about the new iPhone and I noticed that its iCal icon had a different date from mine. At first I thought there may a different version of iCal with a corresponding different number. I'm sure you're all way ahead of me by now, but as I looked at my iCal in the Dock today, it dawned on me that it displays today's date. D'oh!

1 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

D'oh! I never noticed that either. But the date only changes if you are using iCalendar. I haven't used it for a while and it said the July date.

Sharon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home